Monday 12 April 2010

Anyone interested in writing up the Curzon Ashton game?


Share/Bookmark


It transpires that I'll be at an astronomy-related thingy tomorrow night, in Manchester but far from the action. I'm hoping to be able to borrow a mobile, but it will likely fizzle out and self-destruct as the sweat from my palms interferes with the delicate circuitry.

The event should be similarly illuminating to watching the lads, and I have no real reason to go out and cancel it, but though my mind will be stuck on celestial objects with names like (145452) 2005 RN, my heart will be at the Tameside. Anyone actually witnessing the game, no matter which team you do or don't support, can email me, leave a comment or whatever tickles your pickle. All I ask is for you to be literate, and you'll be credited.

0 COMMENTS:

Post a Comment